Film Studio in Phoenix, Arizona
IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA
- 50ft X 60ft beautiful hard cyc, 5 foot radius. 24ft ceilings at the cyc, with grid at just under 20 feet. Massive 48ft x 58 ft steel lighting grid, 4ft on center. 6,000 lbs load capacity.
- Acoustically designed interior, with “air gap” walls and double insulation -State of the art, whisper quiet studio air conditioning system.
- 12ft x 14ft drive-in access for cars, motorhomes, or heavy equipment.
- 1200 amps of power (camlock) on the ground, plus 1200 amps of power (camlock) at the grid. An additional 300 amps of switched Edison power at the grid, plus additional wall outlets. 200amp of isolated power available. More power available if needed!
- Nearly 13,000 square foot custom facility on over an acre of land . Our location is close to the Phoenix airport and freeways, but strategically outside the flight path in a professional business park environment.
- Grade level and loading dock access and gated parking.
- Wifi throughout the facility.
- Access to the largest rental house in Arizona with millions of dollars in gear available.
INTERNET CONNECTION: Business class, 500Mbps symmetrical fiber optic connection
SWITCHING INFASTRUCTURE: Gigabit Ethernet drops throughout the facility, including the studio. Wifi coverage also available throughout facility.
- Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K switcher
- Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro ISO
- ATEM Mini Pro ISO
- Teradek Vidiu Go streaming encoder
Four station podcast studio
- Multiple camera packages available
- Full grip, lighting, audio, monitoring, recording equipment
- Technicians and engineer available onsite on an hourly basis
- Bare studio to full turnkey production services available
STUDIO PRICING INFO
Base Studio Pricing – Studio time is made available in blocks:
Morning Block: 8AM ~ Noon
Afternoon Block: 1PM ~ 5PM
Each block costs $350 Monday through Friday.
Blocks includes the use of our green room and hair and makeup room. Additional rooms may be available on a case-by-case basis. If you shoot for less than a full block, you will still be charged the block rate. If you book both the morning and afternoon block, you get a free hour from noon-1pm between the blocks. Otherwise, this time is reserved to prepare the studio for the next client.
Weekend blocks have a $300/block surcharge to cover employee overtime costs. Hours outside 8am to 5pm are billed at $150 per hour. The use of outside grip trucks or lighting will incur a $50/hr facilities fee.
Unlimited grip and lighting equipment access: You can never have too much light! Includes unlimited access to our lighting, grip, distro, rags, Fisher 10 dollies… whatever you need in terms of G&E. No need to scout or provide a list in advance, just pull what you need as you need it. You have full access to whatever we have in house (assuming not reserved for another client) for a flat price while in studio. Add this package for $1000 per block. $250/hr for hours outside 8AM to 5PM.